Ashley & Danny's Wedding

Third time is a charm. So the saying goes. However, I've noticed a trend happening with my past three brides and their weddings. It rained. Three weddings in a row. It rained. Yet, each bride was so radiate and happy, that not even the freezing rain was going to stop them getting the photos they wanted!

This past weekend, I had the great honor of capturing the Erickson-Diamond wedding. Such a fun loving & beautiful couple, what better place then the majestic Bidwell Presbyterian Church to make it official.

The love these two have was not only amazing to capture, but very special to be surrounded by it. Their enormous loving family, made Mr & Mrs Diamonds wedding day all that more beautiful.

Thank you Ashley & Danny. For not only allowing me to share your wedding day with you, but for showing the world just how beautiful love can be. Enjoy this sneak peek, I look forward to showing you lots more very soon! All my love~Jenn





No comments:

Post a Comment