The Memories Foundation

I am so proud to announce The Memories Foundation! A year ago, I was inspired to give back to the community with my passion and love of photography. Many months of what if’s and how can I alone make a difference, I was blessed with an answer.

In loving memory of my cousin Jessica Combs and my beautiful “Nana” Blanche Parris, I decided to start The Memories Foundation.

The Memories Foundation offers families precious last photos of their loved ones. These photo will provide a lifetime of memories for them to cherish and insure that their loved ones lives will forever be remembered.

In combination with the North Valley Community Foundation, The Memories Foundation is proud to be able to provide priceless mementos to those in need.

Official website & donation link will be available soon, as well as our 1st annual charity event!

5 comments:

  1. Jenn, I am so proud of you and am excited to see you grow photographically and touch lives by doing what you love. I am blessed to know and work with you!! I can't wait to see The Memories Foundation in action! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! What a wonderful way to give back! Your work is beautiful and the memories you will be able to give to so many people go above and beyond! Can't wait to watch The Memories Foundation take off!

    Wren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jenn,
    You are amazing. Tomorrow will be Jessica's 40th birthday.we are in Vegas to celebrate as she would have wanted. You have no idea how proud we are of you and your determination to give back. I feel you know that Jessica and your Nanna are cheering you on. Sending you much love. Aunt patti, Jennifer,Bill, Brad and Joe. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is amazing Jenn congratulations.
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn, we are so proud of you! I can only imagine the time and effort you put forth just to make this dream become a reality. What a unique and ingenius idea to gice back. Paul and I are behind you 200% and would be happy to help you in any way, shape or form that we can. Please do not hesitate to call us for help with your charity event(s), etc. We love you and are so proud to be a part of your community!
    -Love, Paul & Melinda
    Eventide Visuals

    ReplyDelete