Caitlin & Ryan Engagement

A little rain doesn't hurt any body. In fact, sometimes it's more fun playing in the rain then hiding from it!

Caitlin & Ryan came all the way to Chico from San Jose, for their engagement session. A little rain did not deter this high energy & full of laughter couple! If anything it made it more fun for all of us!

Ryan & Caitlin, it was a pleasure dancing & laughing in the rain with you two. I'm honored to be your wedding photographer for your September 17th wedding. Now that we got the rain out of the way....I'm sure it will be a picture perfect day, for such a picture perfect couple. All my Love~Jenn



Love when I find a clue that another photographer was recently here....I can't take the credit for the writing on the wall, but I couldn't pass it up either!

1 comment: