Garcia Family

One of the greatest honors as photographer, is when a current client passes on my name to their family & friends. Nothing gives me pleasure the way referrals do. I was so pleased when the Garcia family called me & asked me to take their holiday photos, after being referred by one of my first & often clients!

A breathtaking day in the park, with orange floating to the ground, reds bursting with sunlight & greens kissing the trees. Add the Garcia family & what a perfect photo session it was!

Their two adorable & sweet cheeks kiddos had so much fun, it made it hard to capture them. But I think it's better anyways to have photos of the kids smiling natural & just having fun. After all, that is what a happy beautiful life is all about.

Thank you so much Garcia family for allowing me to take your family photos! I enjoyed getting to know your family & plotting to steal your fashion sense Tiffany! All my love~Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment