Mino Family

As a proud parent of two kids who enjoy the Silver Dollar BMX track, I donated a Family Portrait Session during their fundraiser dinner this year. It's always a wonder; 'Who will bid on my photo session?' 'Will someone actually bid on my session?' 'Will I have to bid on my own auction if someone doesn't bid on it?' Ha! So I was thrilled to learn the Mino Family won the photo package!

What a fun & beautiful family the Mino Family are. Two adorable kids, a perfect fall backdrop & a fun afternoon!

Thank you so much Mino family! It was great meeting you four. I had a great time laughing & talking shop with you. We'll be seeing you at the track 'Mouse'! All my love, Jenn

As a mother of two kids myself, I never bribe other kids with candy. Just my own. So instead I 'celebrate' with the kids on the last photo with a funny face picture. Works better then candy every time! Now if that would only work on my own...


1 comment:

  1. Jenn you do such awesome work I can't even begin to tell people what a great job you did for us on our wedding. You captured our kids personalities so well. I love looking at the new pictures u do every week. I recommend you to anyone and everyone. We are hoping that in a year or so we will do family pics now that we have inherited a daughter in law and hopefully by the time they get back home on leave again we will have a grandbaby to go with it.So hopefully by our 2nd anniversary we will do a family photos. Joy&Rick Kopp

    ReplyDelete